The SOG series three-phase autotransformer is produced by our company using high-quality materials and advanced technology for many years. It adopts high-quality silicon steel sheet and vacuum dipping treatment. The transformer produced has low noise, small loss, long life and small size , Novel appearance, low voltage change, can be used in various harsh environments, air self-cooled or air-cooled.
Three-phase autotransformer, three-phase transformer product performance
1: 95% efficiency 2. No additional waveform distortion
3: With obvious indication of input voltage, output voltage, current, etc.
4: Continuous unattended operation 6. Insulation resistance> M ohm
7: Power intensity: Power frequency sinusoidal voltage 2000V for 1 minute without impact flashover
Previous product : None
Next product : QZB series three-phase step-down starting transformer
Related materials for three-phase autotransformers
This description briefly describes the basic structure, basic parameters, normal working conditions and precautions for use of the QZB series autotransformer. As a guide for user selection and safe operation. This starting autotransformer (hereinafter referred to as transformer) is used for three-phase AC frequency 50HZ, voltage 380V, power 14 ~ 350kV squirrel-cage motor for auto-coupling step-down start. The transformer should be cut off after starting.
概述 Overview of three-phase autotransformer
Two or more coils are wound on a closed iron core. When an AC power is supplied to a coil (that is, the primary coil), an alternating current flows in the coil. This alternating current generates an alternating magnetic field in the core. The variable main magnetic flux generates self-induced electromotive force in the primary coil, and at the same time, the other coil (that is, the secondary coil) induces mutual induction electromotive force. By changing the relationship between the primary and secondary coil turns ratio, the primary and secondary coil terminal voltages are changed to achieve voltage conversion. Generally, the turns ratio is 1.5: 1 ~ 2: 1. Because the primary and secondary coils are directly connected, there is a danger of cross-level leakage. Therefore, it cannot be used as a running light transformer.
工作原理 Working principle of three-phase autotransformer
The working principle of an autotransformer 1 An autotransformer is a special transformer that shares a set of coils for output and input. Step-up and step-down are implemented with different taps. The part of the tap voltage that is less than the common coil is reduced. More than the common coil Part of the tap voltage rises. 2 In fact, the principle is the same as that of an ordinary transformer, except that its original coil is its secondary coil. `, The autotransformer affects itself. 3 The autotransformer is a transformer with only one winding. When used as a step-down transformer, a part of the turns are drawn from the winding as a secondary winding. When used as a step-up transformer, The applied voltage is only applied to part of the turns of the winding. Generally, the part of the winding that belongs to both the primary and secondary is called the common winding, and the rest of the autotransformer is called the series winding. Compared with the ordinary transformer, the autotransformer with the same capacity is not only small in size but also highly efficient. The larger the capacity, the higher the voltage. This advantage is even more prominent. Therefore, with the development of the power system, the improvement of the voltage level and the increase of the transmission capacity, the self-propelled transformer is widely used due to its large capacity, small loss, and low cost.
特点 Characteristics of three-phase autotransformer
(1) Since the calculation of the autotransformer is smaller than the custom capacity, the main size of the autotransformer is smaller and the effective materials (silicon steel and wires and structural materials (steel) are reduced accordingly at the same rated capacity, thereby reducing costs The reduction of effective materials reduces the copper and iron consumption accordingly, so the efficiency of the autotransformer is higher. At the same time, due to the reduction in the main size and the reduction in quality, a single unit with a larger capacity can be manufactured under allowable transportation conditions. Transformer, but usually only when k≤2 in the autotransformer, the above advantages are obvious.
(2) Because the short-circuit impedance standard value of the autotransformer is smaller than that of the double-winding transformer, the voltage change rate is small, but the short-circuit current is large.
(3) Because there is a direct electrical connection between the primary and secondary of the autotransformer, when the overvoltage on the high voltage side causes serious overvoltage on the low voltage side. In order to avoid this danger, lightning arresters must be installed for the first and second times. Do not think that the primary and secondary windings are connected in series. Once installed, the secondary can be omitted.
(4) In general transformers. On-load voltage regulators are often connected to a grounded neutral point, so that the voltage level of the voltage regulator can be lower than when the line is regulated. The neutral voltage regulating side of the autotransformer will bring about the so-called related voltage regulating problems. Therefore, when the on-load voltage regulation of the autotransformer is required, only line-side voltage regulation can be used. Structure
An autotransformer is a single-turn transformer. The primary and secondary sides share the same winding, and its transformation ratio is fixed. Compared with general transformers of the same capacity, it has the advantages of simple structure, low material consumption, and small size. It is particularly economical when the transformer ratio is close to 1. Therefore, it is widely used in high-power transmission transformers with similar voltages. In addition, it is widely used in step-down starters of asynchronous motors with a power of 10kW or more. 
参考资料 Three-phase autotransformer reference
1. Three-phase autotransformer Search for encyclopedia [reference date 2013-10-26].
Three-phase autotransformer, three-phase transformer product information
- The world's largest sovereign wealth fund will invest more ...
- Learning from foreign Internet development experience 342 ...
- Last night, important financial ⎝⎛彩票注册⎞⎠ in the international market this morning ...
- Learning from foreign Internet development experience 346 ...
- U.S. relaxes export ban on crude for 40 years
- What's happening in this bizarre world 2 ...
- Learning from foreign Internet development experience 343 ...
- What's happening in this bizarre world 1 ...
- Learning from foreign Internet development experience 343 ...
- U.S. new home sales in May are at an annual rate of 50 ...
Three-phase autotransformer, three-phase transformer related products
Order three-phase autotransformer, three-phase transformer
- Transformer products
- Imported equipment transformer / Export equipment transformer
- Three-phase isolation transformer
- Three-phase rectifier transformer
- Six-phase double anti-star transformer
- Single-phase isolation transformer
- Low voltage high current transformer
- AC power supply voltage converter
- Three-phase, single-phase autotransformer
- Servo and automation transformer
- Lighting and lighting transformers
- Three-phase to single-phase transformer
- Control transformer
- Reactor Products
- Energy-saving products
- Coil, inductor products