One. Application scope of JMB transformer, BJZ, DG, BZ, DM lighting, running light transformer, running light control transformer:
Suitable for 50-60Hz AC circuit, it is widely used in electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, machine tools and mechanical equipment for general circuit control power, safety lighting and indicator power.
two. Technical characteristics of JMB transformer, BJZ, DG, BZ, DM lighting, running light transformer, running light control transformer:
The primary winding is wound separately. When the secondary winding has only one winding, it is wound separately according to the winding capacity distribution. For a transformer with a single tap in the middle winding, the output voltage of each middle tapping capacity can bear the rated capacity.
three. Applicable environment for JMB transformer, BJZ, DG, BZ, DM lighting, running light transformer, running light control transformer (this transformer works reliably under the following conditions):
1. The altitude does not exceed 2500m;
2. The maximum ambient air temperature does not exceed 40 ° C. The lowest is not lower than -25 ℃;
3. Relative air humidity: the average maximum relative humidity of the wettest month is 90%;
4. Places without severe vibrations and impulses;
5. In the medium without explosion and dangerous land, and there is no place in the medium that corrodes metals and destroys insulating gas and conductive dust;
6. A place free from rain and snow.
four. Note for JMB transformer, BJZ, DG, BZ, DM lighting, running light transformer, running light control transformer:
1. Before buying. First estimate the total capacity of the electrical appliances you are using, and choose a transformer with a considerable capacity to ensure that the transformer will not be damaged during instant startup.
2. This transformer is designed and manufactured strictly in accordance with relevant national standards. When you use a multi-winding (multi-control voltage) transformer, the capacity should be increased according to the voltage ratio to avoid burning the transformer.
3. Before installation, carefully check whether the data listed on the nameplate meets your requirements, and confirm that it is correct before installing and using it.
4. After the power is turned on, the transformer core and coil will heat up (but the temperature rise does not exceed 80 ° C is normal). If the temperature rise exceeds 80 ° C. Even if it is smoking, you should cut off the power switch and recheck the capacity of your appliance.
5. During transportation, avoid collision as much as possible, and do not get wet. When using, please pay attention to maintenance to ensure the service life of the transformer.
Previous product : BJZ transformer, BJZ lighting transformer-dedicated for LED light
Next product : None
- Transformer products
- Imported equipment transformer / Export equipment transformer
- Three-phase isolation transformer
- Three-phase rectifier transformer
- Six-phase double anti-star transformer
- Single-phase isolation transformer
- Low voltage high current transformer
- AC power supply voltage converter
- Three-phase, single-phase autotransformer
- Servo and automation transformer
- Lighting and lighting transformers
- Three-phase to single-phase transformer
- Control transformer
- Reactor Products
- Energy-saving products
- Coil, inductor products